Pages

Sunday 13 February 2011

In and Out: Number Four

Hello Beautiful People!

Yes I know, it's been an age again! I've been so busy with work though that I hope you'll forgive me. Once my schedule settles down, normal service will hopefully resume. In the meantime I will wistfully read your posts about shopping sprees and long for my own days off!

In the mean time, here is a quick In and Out post :)

In

Illamasqua Corrupt Lipstick - It's love. It's that simple. 

Pond's Hydro Nourishing Cream - My skin is ridiculously dry at the moment due to the cold weather and having the central heating on at work but this cream actually works wonders. I couldn't be without it.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - Always a favourite. This has actually been living in my handbag recently, again due to the cold weather.

MaltEaster Bunnies - I'm a massive chocolate fan and Easter chocolate seems to taste a million times better, especially these adorable Malteaser Bunnies. I would eat them all day if I could.

Mini Eggs - See above!

Enjoying what you do - I'm currently loving my job and continuing my makeup work. I have something very exciting in the pipeline that I will share with you all shortly.

Glee - I am SUCH a Gleek.

Out

Designing business cards - The downside of following my dream!

 Dry skin and hair - As I mentioned above, the weather is playing havoc with my skin and hair. Bad times.

Not shopping - I miss my regular trips to the shops, even if it was only window shopping. I feel so behind!


There concludes my In and Out post! As you can see, everything is pretty positive at the moment.

If you have any requests for posts (seeing as I have hit a bit of a block) feel free to leave them in the comments below or send me an email at fandbfix@googlemail.com.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love reading them all ♥