Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Question Time

Hello Beautiful People!

As mentioned before, I've been stuck in a bit of a blogging rut of late because I haven't had the time to sit down and put any sort of energy into this blog. I asked for suggestions and one suggestion was to have more 'personal' posts so....

image from weheartit

I've seen a lot of people do these sorts of posts so I won't get too in depth about it, basically this is a post to place any questions you would like to ask me and I will start to compile a FAQ page full of answers. I also feel like this will make my blog more interactive because it will give you a chance to get to know me and vice-versa.

In the mean time, I think I might do a few tags...

Thanks!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Love the opportunity to get in touch with you regarding up and coming events- could I grab and email address please? Regards,
    Paddy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love reading them all ♥