Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Illamasqua Corrupt - It's Love.

Hello Beautiful People!

Long time no see again! I have so much to tell you guys but I'll save that for the weekend seeing as I'm no longer able to attend IMATS *sad face*

Anyway I have to tell you the main part of my news now because I can't hold it in any longer! I recently finished training to become a make-up artist! I'm not going to sit here and say I am now a professional artist because I'm not, I still need to continue training and as I'm not currently working as an artist it'd be wrong of me to claim I was!

Over the past few days I've been picking things for my kit and myself and one thing I couldn't resist after using on my course was Corrupt lipstick by Illamasqua!

It may actually be the perfect lipstick. It's also now on a waiting list online because it's so sought after so yes... I'm feeling slightly smug...


Insert cheesy webcam shot, just what this post needs!


Get your name on the waiting list girls, this is a MUST. HAVE!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love reading them all ♥