Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

Update: Where Have I Been and IMATS!!

Hello Beautiful People!

Gosh it's been an age!

Just a very quick post to tell you where I've been -- I'm currently on an intensive training course in make-up artistry which I will go into in further depth once I finish the course. I've just completed the first week and I have to say that so far it is without a doubt the best decision I have ever made. It is tiring and it is hard work so the last thing I've wanted to do when I've finally been getting home of an evening is sit at the computer. All I want to do it eat and sleep so I'm going to have so much to catch up on when I get back!!

On to IMATS. I think (fingers crossed!) I will be working there on both the Saturday and the Sunday which I am so ridiculously excited about even though it will mean leaving home at about 5am on the Saturday! Will any of you be at IMATS? If so, it'd be lovely to meet some of you so comment below if you will be and if you're interested in catching up! Alternatively, I'm sure there are already meet-ups planned but I simply haven't had time to look through any blog posts so maybe someone could share those details with me below?


Take care girls and I hope to speak to you all soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love reading them all ♥