Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Dear Santa: Christmas Wish List

Hello Beautiful People!

As I'm sure you're aware, Christmas is fast approaching and I still need to start my shopping! In the mean time, I thought I'd share with you some of the things I'm hoping Father Christmas brings me this year... even if I have to don the beard and red suit myself, some of these babies must be mine before 2011!!


ASOS PERFORMER Multi Buckle Platform Shoeboot (ASOS - £55)
They also come in black and I'm not entirely sure which I prefer. Maybe Santa likes both too..

Green Chelsea Girl floppy felt hat (River Island - £20)

Also available in equally gorgeous purple, I'm in love. I'm not really a hat person and part of me knows I'm likely to just stick this in the back of the wardrobe but you never know until you try and I absolutely LOVE these hats at the moment, they're so glam!


Your Dreams Come True... When You Wish Upon a Star bangle (Disney Couture @ ASOS - £28)


Now where would we be with some beauty products... and a few bottles of perfume....

Shu Uemura Magical Windfall Lashes (Selfridges £17)


CHANEL Rouge Allure Lipgloss in Confidence (Selfridges - £22.50)
I already have this gloss in Imaginare and Insolence and it's fast becoming my favourite gloss of all time. Long wearing, non-sticky and with absolutely no shimmer.


Honourable mention: Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Toilette (Boots - £48 for 50ml)


So, there's a few products I'm lusting after this Christmas!

What are you hoping Santa brings you this year?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love reading them all ♥