Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

Lash Love

Hello Beautiful People!

As you may have seen if you follow me on Twitter I decided to clean my makeup out this afternoon and realised I have a bit of an obsession with false lashes. I had quite a few pairs of Ardell lashes that I had yet to try and seeing as I had nothing better to do, I thought I'd give them a whirl.


Face
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation in 15 Opal
MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl
Benefit Coralista

Eyes
Sleek Bohemian palette: nude/oyster on the lid, black along the lashlines.
Sleek Kajal eyeliner in Nocturnal
Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara
Ardell 109 lashes

Lips
Rimmel Lipliner in Eastend Snob to line and fill in the lips.
Revlon lipgloss in Peach Petal


I'm SO glad I tried the lashes out because I absolutely LOVE them. They may actually be my new favourites. They're so natural but add some glamour.

Here's a closer look:


Yes, I know, I need to get my brows threaded again, I simply haven't had time! Just look at the lashes ;)

And seeing as I look so miserable in the above pictures, here's a silly one for good measure!




What are your favourite falsies?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love reading them all ♥